Monday, May 16, 2011

Shattered

It has been an emotional disaster of late... I've been energetically thrust into an quagmire of dysfunction and upset.


I cannot wait to be back in the Burren.

On a more positive note- my greeting cards and commercial birdies are doing well... They are now available in IO Gallery, Northlanes, Brighton and The Bodhini Gallery, St Albans. Check out at www.kristennavarra.carbonmade.com

This summer I'll be making lots of paper based work and working with photography with a view to informing my studio practice in the autumn. Creatively it will be a time of focus and experimentation, coupled with an emphasis on healthy living and sound judgment...

1 comment:

Louise Halvardsson said...

healthy living and sound judgment ... good luck :=) well ... I hope you'll have a nourishing summer in Ireland. Take care of yourself. Hope you feel at peace already among all the greenery! xxx